It's Monday again, but this Monday is a little more special because it's the day after Easter! Even though it was a three day weekend from the day jobs, it felt like it went by faster than the typical two! Relativity is a... well... you know. Anyways, here is a quick recap of the things we did this weekend:
- Celebrated Easter and were happily reminded of His glory, sacrifice, and triumph over the grave! Hallelujah!
- Went to Fredericksburg to see my folks. It was great having all of us and all the pups in one spot!
- Got shooting lessons from a retired FBI agent (my dad!!). This was a lot of fun, as going to the range typically is.
- Set up a new TV for my parents. Their old one served a respectable TEN years and you had to shake a few wires in the back to get it to turn on, so it was about time for a new one! We ran into an issue with the old remote so we will be back for a quick trip next weekend to get it all finished up!
- Photos with Kim... see all the photos below! She has become quite the model for us! :D
Here is a recap in photos!
No trip would be complete without Carls!! ... Will's words, not mine!
Not a pretty picture but you can see the width different between the old and new! Wow!
We all helped a lot...
The tree out front was in FULL bloom so naturally we had to get some pictures!
There is a point, however, when Kim will no longer cooperate...
And she will start "dancing" instead...